Website maintenance — constant and hourly Payment
- Why do you need maintenance?
- What kind of work is being done?
- Maintenance (payment) options
- Benefits of each type of payment
What is maintenance?
If your organization every month feels the need to carry out work on the site, but there is no programmer on staff, then you can transfer your Website on remote technical Maintenance to our web studio.
What kind of work is being done?
Our web studio specializes in the development of websites from scratch with subsequent search engine optimization and technical support, so we can offer the whole range of work that the customer’s company may need, namely:
- HTML versts
- PHP programming
- website redesign
- site optimization (increase in download speed, etc.)
- consultation on any issues related to the site’s work
- Search Engine Promotion (SEO) Advice
- website optimization for social. Networks (SMOs)
- and, perhaps, any other work as agreed with the customer
Options for maintenance (payment)
1. Fixed payment — the customer fixedly pays the same amount every month for the number of person-hours specified in advance in the contract (cost of 1 person-hour = 30 BYN). With such a scheme, in certain reporting periods, usually on our part, the plan is revised by the hour, and in some - on the contrary. On average, it turns out that we work out all the man-hours paid by the customer. In the process, this fixed cost can be adjusted. So, if there will be significantly less work on the site than the customer pays monthly, then a fixed amount can be reduced and vice versa - if there will be much more work, then increase.
2. Hourly pay — the customer pays only when he orders maintenance work or site refinement from us. Payment is made strictly for the number of man-hours spent by us during the reporting period (usually one month).
Benefits of each type of payment
1. Fixed payment
- processing - insignificant processing is not paid by the customer
- planning - you cannot go beyond the annual budget
- flexibility - if necessary, you can adjust the cost of work per month
2. Hourly payment
- savings - budget expenditures strictly based on hours spent
- 10% discount for orders over 50 hours per month
- no monthly fees - you only pay when you order any work from us
- risk reduction - after signing an agreement on an hourly payment for maintenance, we are ready to substitute our shoulder at any time and help you with any problem on the site
- free transparent and detailed reporting, both on the hours spent and on the work done, is available to you 24/7 on our Google Disk cloud storage
- free hours of work of a personal manager who will communicate with you, advise you, receive tasks and monitor their correct and timely implementation
- fast and high-quality execution of your application for maintenance or technical alteration of the site within 2 business days, and with increased urgency within 1 business day
- payment upon work at the beginning of the current month for the last month
Cost of 1 person-hour "web developer"in Minsk varies from 30 to 80 BYN.
In our company, the price for 1 pax hour. = 40 BYN.
|Website maintenance periodic - cost is formed depending on the number of hours||Website maintenance full time — package «Basic»||Website maintenance full time — package «Optimal»||Website maintenance full time — package «Maximum»|
|What is included:||What is included:||What is included:||What is included:|
|CMS update*||CMS update*||CMS update*||CMS update*|
|Update components, modules, plugins, etc.||Update components, modules, plugins, etc.||Update components, modules, plugins, etc.||Update components, modules, plugins, etc.|
|Hosting Resource Tracking||Hosting Resource Tracking||Hosting Resource Tracking||Hosting Resource Tracking|
|Protecting your site from hacks and attacks||Protecting your site from hacks and attacks||Protecting your site from hacks and attacks||Protecting your site from hacks and attacks|
|Troubleshooting site||Troubleshooting site||Troubleshooting site||Troubleshooting site|
--- and / or ---
--- and / or ---
--- and / or ---
|Warranty up to 12 months||Warranty up to 12 months||Warranty up to 12 months||Warranty up to 12 months|
|Man hours:||Man hours:||Man hours:||Man hours:|
|1 hour||6 hours||12 hour||20 hours|
|The cost of work:||The cost of work:||The cost of work:||The cost of work:|
|40 BYN||240 BYN||480 BYN||800 BYN|
Why companies choose us:
- strong portfolio and expertise
- possibility of subsequent SEO website promotion at the developer
- assistance in registering a site in «BelGIE»
- mandatory protection of the site from hacks and attacks
- warranty tech. service up to 12 months
- technical support Mo-Fr, from 9:00 to 18:00
- 11 years, 3 month и 29 days on the market of Belarus
In the rating of Baynet we took:
We are the winners of competitions:
- «TIBO-2018 Internet Award» — became the leader in occupied places in the nomination «Sports, tourism and entertainment»
- «TIBO-2017 Internet Award»
- «TIBO-2016 Internet Award» — became the leader in 1st place among web studios
- «Clean and Tech 2016» — 1st place at the hackathon in IMAGURU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
- «Internet of Things 2016» (IoT) — 1st place at Microsoft`s first hackathon in the Business Incubator of the High-Tech Park (HTP)
- «Russian Developers Cup 2015» — victory in the contest from Mail.ru Group
- «Russian Developers Cup 2014» — 1st place in the contest from Mail.ru Group
* CMS (content management system) — special software (software) that allows you to change the site settings (sections, buttons, etc.) and the content (texts, photos, videos) of the site to any person without the knowledge of a programmer.