What is a promo site?
Promotional website is a separate site created to solve specific tasks of a company’s promotion.
Usually this is a small bright site almost no different from a business card site, but sometimes such a site can include complex technical solutions - registering on the site, confirming registration by SMS, choosing a random winner and much more.
The main emphasis when creating a promotional site is on effective communication with users, so most often such sites abound in graphics, and the presence of text is minimal.
What tasks does the promotion site solve?
- informing the public about the terms of the action
- customer base collection
- Automation of work when collecting promo codes
The timing of the creation of any site directly depends on its complexity. The more complex the project, the longer it takes to develop. So:
- website on the template* — from 10 to 20 days
- website with redesign template** — from 2 to 4 weeks
- site with a unique design — from 1 to 2 months
Cost of 1 person-hour "web developer"in Minsk varies from 30 to 80 BYN.
In our company, the price for 1 pax hour. = 40 BYN.
|Promotional website template based||Promotional website on redesign template||Promotional website with unique design|
|What is included:||What is included:||What is included:|
|License CMS*** (Wordpress, Joomla!, 1C-Bitrix**** or others as agreed)||License CMS*** (Wordpress, Joomla!, 1C-Bitrix**** or others as agreed)||License CMS*** (Wordpress, Joomla!, 1C-Bitrix**** or others as agreed)|
|Purchased website template||Purchased website template||Unique design|
|Install and configure the template||Install and configure the template||Create a template based on the layout|
|—||Redesign of the template for the style of the customer’s company||creation of a unique layout design|
|—||If necessary, additional HTML-coding||HTML-coding|
|—||If necessary, additional PHP programming||PHP programming|
|Mobile version||Mobile version||Mobile version|
|—||—||Basic SEO promotion (sitemap /sitemap.xml, file /robots.txt, H1 headers, addition to Yandex.Webmaster and Google Search Console)|
|—||—||Additional site protection against hacking|
|—||SSL certificate connection (secure https protocol)||SSL certificate connection (secure https protocol)|
|—||Live Chat Connection||Live Chat Connection|
|Attendance counters (integration with Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics)||Attendance counters (integration with Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics)||Attendance counters (integration with Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics)|
|Creating Corporate Mailboxes||Creating Corporate Mailboxes||Creating Corporate Mailboxes|
|Field training||Field training||Field training|
|Warranty up to 3 months||Warranty up to 6 months||Warranty up to 12 months|
|from 10 to 20 days||from 2 to 4 weeks||from 1 to 2 months|
|The cost of work:||The cost of work:||The cost of work:|
|800 BYN||1 200 BYN||2 000 BYN|
Why companies choose us:
- strong portfolio and expertise
- possibility of subsequent SEO website promotion at the developer
- assistance in registering a site in «BelGIE»
- mandatory protection of the site from hacks and attacks
- warranty tech. service up to 12 months
- technical support Mo-Fr, from 9:00 to 18:00
- 12 years, 1 month и 5 days on the market of Belarus
In the rating of Baynet we took:
We are the winners of competitions:
- «TIBO-2018 Internet Award» — became the leader in occupied places in the nomination «Sports, tourism and entertainment»
- «TIBO-2017 Internet Award»
- «TIBO-2016 Internet Award» — became the leader in 1st place among web studios
- «Clean and Tech 2016» — 1st place at the hackathon in IMAGURU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
- «Internet of Things 2016» (IoT) — 1st place at Microsoft`s first hackathon in the Business Incubator of the High-Tech Park (HTP)
- «Russian Developers Cup 2015» — victory in the contest from Mail.ru Group
- «Russian Developers Cup 2014» — 1st place in the contest from Mail.ru Group
* Template — half-finished site with an already developed design. Using a template significantly reduces the time and cost of website development.
** Redesign Template — template with changing colors, fonts and other elements to the level corresponding to the corporate style of the customer.
*** CMS (content management system) — special software (software) that allows you to change the site settings (sections, buttons, etc.) and the content (texts, photos, videos) of the site to any person without the knowledge of a programmer.
**** 1C-Bitrix license is paid by the customer separately. Depending on the type of site, we will offer you the optimal type of license.