What is this?
Website analytics — these are works presented on the site in order to analyze the behavior of users on the site.
- increase site conversion
- Search Engine Optimization Budget
- increase site search metrics
- online shopping
- Website Conversion Improvement Companies
- Internet software companies
What kind of work is being done?
- installation of analytics systems (one-time)
- tuning analytics systems (one-time)
- data collection
- data analysis
- suggestions for improving the site based on site metrics
Cost of 1 person-hour "SEO specialist"in Minsk varies from 30 to 80 BYN.
In our company, the price for 1 pax hour. = 40 BYN.
|Website analytics monthly|
|What is included:|
|Installation of analytics systems (one-time)|
|Tuning analytics systems (one-time)|
|Suggestions for improving the site on the basis of site metrics|
|The cost of work:|
Why companies choose us:
- strong portfolio and expertise
- possibility of subsequent SEO website promotion at the developer
- assistance in registering a site in «BelGIE»
- mandatory protection of the site from hacks and attacks
- warranty tech. service up to 12 months
- technical support Mo-Fr, from 9:00 to 18:00
- 11 years, 10 months и 8 days on the market of Belarus
In the rating of Baynet we took:
We are the winners of competitions:
- «TIBO-2018 Internet Award» — became the leader in occupied places in the nomination «Sports, tourism and entertainment»
- «TIBO-2017 Internet Award»
- «TIBO-2016 Internet Award» — became the leader in 1st place among web studios
- «Clean and Tech 2016» — 1st place at the hackathon in IMAGURU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
- «Internet of Things 2016» (IoT) — 1st place at Microsoft`s first hackathon in the Business Incubator of the High-Tech Park (HTP)
- «Russian Developers Cup 2015» — victory in the contest from Mail.ru Group
- «Russian Developers Cup 2014» — 1st place in the contest from Mail.ru Group
* CMS (content management system) — special software (software) that allows you to change the site settings (sections, buttons, etc.) and the content (texts, photos, videos) of the site to any person without the knowledge of a programmer.