The first for our team hackathon was crowned not just with success, but with 1st place! The hackathon was held in the Hi-Tech Park in Misnka on behalf of Microsoft and was conducted in the field of Internet of things (Internet of things or IoT for short).
During the hackathonour ITG-SOFT team teamed up with the team R-NOX and as a result, the newly formed team achieved success. We were able to create and demonstrate through the web interface the operating principle of “smart iron” , namely the ZIVE radiocin monitor.
The principle of operation of the device is as follows:
- ZIVE automatically collects data without having to constantly manually take individual measurements
- ZIVE via Bluetooth transfers data to a smartphone in a special application where you can see statistics on the transferred data
- data is gradually sent from the smartphone to the server when the device is on the Internet
- the server accumulates data without reference to the identity of the person who collected it
- further data can be processed and draw conclusions, for example, which area is more polluted and which is less
Link to the project: http://zive.itg-soft.by
Link to an event / article: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-by/iot-hackathon/default.aspx