What is this?
Copywriting is a service for writing advertising and communication texts for a site.
- saving company resources
- increase site position in Yandex and Google
- increase site traffic
- increase site conversion
- increased sales
- reduced bounce rates and increased time spent on the site
- companies that need to fill the new site with content
- companies promoting their sites themselves
What kind of work is being done?
- compilation of the article’s skeleton
- article writing
- adding characteristic words
- spam filtering
- filtering against parasite words
Cost of 1 person-hour "SEO specialist"in Minsk varies from 30 to 80 BYN.
In our company, the price for 1 pax hour. = 30 BYN.
|Copywriting per 1000 characters|
|What is included:|
|Preparation of Articles schema|
|Adding Characteristic Words|
|Parasite word filtering|
|from 1 to 2 hours|
|The cost of work:|
Why companies choose us:
- strong portfolio and expertise
- possibility of subsequent SEO website promotion at the developer
- assistance in registering a site in «BelGIE»
- mandatory protection of the site from hacks and attacks
- warranty tech. service up to 12 months
- technical support Mo-Fr, from 9:00 to 18:00
- 10 years, 8 months и 7 days on the market of Belarus
In the rating of Baynet we took:
We are the winners of competitions:
- «TIBO-2018 Internet Award» — became the leader in occupied places in the nomination «Sports, tourism and entertainment»
- «TIBO-2017 Internet Award»
- «TIBO-2016 Internet Award» — became the leader in 1st place among web studios
- «Clean and Tech 2016» — 1st place at the hackathon in IMAGURU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
- «Internet of Things 2016» (IoT) — 1st place at Microsoft`s first hackathon in the Business Incubator of the High-Tech Park (HTP)
- «Russian Developers Cup 2015» — victory in the contest from Mail.ru Group
- «Russian Developers Cup 2014» — 1st place in the contest from Mail.ru Group
* CMS (content management system) — special software (software) that allows you to change the site settings (sections, buttons, etc.) and the content (texts, photos, videos) of the site to any person without the knowledge of a programmer.