What is site conversion?
A site conversion is the number of customers who contacted the company or made a purchase after visiting the site. Usually site conversion is expressed as a percentage.
For example, in one month the site was visited by 100 users and during the same time 5 customers contacted or placed an order for the company. So, the site conversion for the month under review was 5%.
What are the benefits of increasing site conversion?
- increase in sales
- increase the position of the site in the search engines Yandex and Google (increased conversion affects behavioral factors on the site, which, in turn, are one of the most important factors in ranking in search engines)
- increased customer loyalty (increased conversion indicates good customer service)
What affects site conversion?
- site loading speed
convenient presentation of information
- completeness of information
- use of infographics
- the presence of USP (unique selling proposition)
- correct headers
- transfer of benefits from using the product / service
- arguments for choosing a company / manufacturer / contractor
- order button
- feedback form
- and other
- relevance of the offer to the market
Who is this service suitable for?
First of all, commercial companies are fighting to increase the conversion rate. They want to increase sales from their sites — online stores, corporate sites, catalog sites, and even business card sites.
Non-profit organizations for which conversion rates are also important (for example, sports schools, volunteer organizations, churches, etc.) are also interested in attracting like-minded people and, therefore, in increasing the conversion of the site.
The timing of work to increase the conversion of the site depends on the traffic of the site (or its individual pages) and the amount of work. Usually, it takes 2 business days to optimize one page.
Cost of 1 person-hour "contextual advertising specialist"in Minsk varies from 30 to 80 BYN.
In our company, the price for 1 pax hour. = 40 BYN.
|Conversion increase one page site|
|What is included:|
|Increase site loading speed|
|Adding infographic on site|
|Help in creating a unique selling proposition|
|Creation of a Right Headers|
|Adding Product Benefits / Services|
|Adding arguments in favor of choosing a company / manufacturer / contractor|
|Adding an Order Button|
|Adding a feedback form|
|And other work if necessary|
|from 2 to 4 days|
|The cost of work:|
Why companies choose us:
- strong portfolio and expertise
- possibility of subsequent SEO website promotion at the developer
- assistance in registering a site in «BelGIE»
- mandatory protection of the site from hacks and attacks
- warranty tech. service up to 12 months
- technical support Mo-Fr, from 9:00 to 18:00
- 12 years, 1 month и 5 days on the market of Belarus
In the rating of Baynet we took:
We are the winners of competitions:
- «TIBO-2018 Internet Award» — became the leader in occupied places in the nomination «Sports, tourism and entertainment»
- «TIBO-2017 Internet Award»
- «TIBO-2016 Internet Award» — became the leader in 1st place among web studios
- «Clean and Tech 2016» — 1st place at the hackathon in IMAGURU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
- «Internet of Things 2016» (IoT) — 1st place at Microsoft`s first hackathon in the Business Incubator of the High-Tech Park (HTP)
- «Russian Developers Cup 2015» — victory in the contest from Mail.ru Group
- «Russian Developers Cup 2014» — 1st place in the contest from Mail.ru Group
* Template — half-finished site with an already developed design. Using a template significantly reduces the time and cost of website development.
** Redesign Template — template with changing colors, fonts and other elements to the level corresponding to the corporate style of the customer.
*** CMS (content management system) — special software (software) that allows you to change the site settings (sections, buttons, etc.) and the content (texts, photos, videos) of the site to any person without the knowledge of a programmer.
**** 1C-Bitrix license is paid by the customer separately. Depending on the type of site, we will offer you the optimal type of license.