Web Development on CMS Wordpress
Website on CMS Wordpress
Web Development on CMS Wordpress
- What is WordPress CMS?
- Benefits of CMS Wordpress
- Disadvantages of CMS Wordpress
- Unique development
- Template solutions
You can order the development of a site on Wordpress, get advice or just navigate the prices by contacting our office in Minsk by phone +375 (17) 307-06-27, +375 (44) 474-20-25 or by emailing us mail email@example.com.
What is WordPress CMS?
CMS Wordpress (abbreviated as WP) is the most popular CMS among all content management systems, both paid and free. As with any CMS, in Wordpress you can conveniently change the content of a site without resorting to the services of web studios. This content management system is completely free and extremely easy to manage.
Wordpress is perfect if you need a simple site, for example promotional website, business card site, landing page or a simple corporate site. Now, however, more complex types of sites are made on this CMS, for example, catalog sites and even online stores, but we want to recommend using specialized CMS for such complex sites, for example, for online stores — 1C-Bitrix, Magento or OpenCart.
Since WordPress CMS is so widespread in the web development market, there are a huge number of ready-made templates for this CMS, and they are very high-quality, especially in terms of design. Therefore, if you are inclined to make a simple website on a template, then CMS Wordpress is your choice!
Benefits of CMS Wordpress
This CMS has a lot of opportunities, like any top-end CMS, therefore, we highlight only the main features and advantages:
- simplicity, simplicity and once again simplicity. CMS Wordpress at the moment is perhaps the easiest and most convenient to manage by a CMS customer in the world. This is perhaps the most important feature of this CMS and makes it so popular. We also want to note that this feature only works if all parts of the front-end * (the part of the site visible to the user) are attached to the CMS. The fact is that often customers are bribed by the low cost of the site and they order development from freelancers, and they don’t attach the solid part of the site to the CMS.
- a huge number of paid and free templates and extensions (plugins), which can be installed with one click. Thus, development, as well as improvements to the site on Wordpress, will cost you an order of magnitude cheaper than paid or little-known CMS
- everything is free. CMS itself, as well as the basic functionality of all the most necessary and useful extensions to it, are usually distributed free of charge (on the principle of “Free to play” - that is, you pay only for advanced functionality). If you want and have an extra budget, you can switch to paid versions of extensions, but usually this is not necessary, since free functionality is enough (plugins are usually done according to the “Pareto principle” - 20% of free functionality gives 80% of the benefit).
- low cost maintenance and site improvements on Wordpress.This system is simple not only for the customer, but also for developers. Therefore, almost any web studio will be able to work with your site and at the same time without overstating the cost of a person-hour.
- easily scale the site and even switch from a business card website to an online store. This is also facilitated by the fact that paid templates for Wordpress are usually made in such a way that they contain a design for almost any type of site - they have built-in pages for the online store, pages for the catalog site, the main page as a landing page and other useful page types.
- full adaptation for mobile devices. Backend** (part of the site for filling it) and almost all new paid templates are fully adapted for mobile devices.
Disadvantages of CMS Wordpress
It’s correct to say not «This is the best CMS and everything can be done on it», but «This CMS is best suited for this specific task, and if there is an additional budget, this». Therefore, it is important to know the disadvantages of Wordpress and understand in which case it is worth choosing:
- hacking chance increased. This is due to the fact that this system is very popular and has open source. In view of this, both novice developers and not only novice hackers train at it. But hackers are not even so guilty as developers without experience, which web studios palm off to customers, trying to save. Most of all, these are the SEO-studios who also offer website development along with promotion services and whose development department consists mostly of students, since this is not a profile for them. In our web studio, in addition to the development of experienced web experts, we also install and configure additional plug-ins for protecting the site from hacking, which reduce the probability of hacking to zero.
- not very suitable for developing complex sites such as, for example, online stores. Of course, many will say that you can make any site on WP, which is essentially doable, but we still advise you not to use this CMS for such developments, but to use specialized systems for the same online stores, such as1C-Bitrix, Magento or OpenCart. This CMS was originally positioned as a CMS for creating personal blogs, do not forget this.
Due to its simplicity and convenience, working in the CMS Wordpress backend is a real pleasure. We note the most important in our opinion in working with this CMS:
- updating plugins, as well as the CMS core, is extremely simple - with one click. Also, starting with the latest versions of Wordpress, the core of this CMS is updated automatically without the need for developer intervention.
- Basic SEO parameters, such as meta description, meta keywords and page titles in the browser (titles), can be set separately for each page of the site. You can also optionally install free SEO plugins to more fully configure these parameters, as well as to analyze the results of filling them.
- a visual editor allows you to create content of almost any complexity - with the insertion of tables, galleries, videos, etc. This functionality in Wordpress is well designed.
- we want to separately mention the third-party Visual Composer (VC) plugin, which is distributed free of charge and is already used in almost all the latest templates. This plugin allows an ordinary person to form the pages of a site, perhaps of any complexity, without knowledge of web development. Do you want to insert a slider - please, a news block with their automatic withdrawal from CMS - just click here and here, the order or feedback form - yes no problem!
- additional language versions, order forms for every taste, plugins for protection and SEO-promotion - all this is available for free for installation directly through the CMS itself.
Despite the fact that usually on CMS Wordpress development is carried out on ready-made solutions - templates, on this CMS you can easily create a website with a unique design. For this, typesetters and programmers create a template (in WP, a template is also called a theme, in Theme) based on the design layouts received from the designer. Upon delivery of the project, usually such a template is transmitted to the customer separately from the site itself. As a result, if it is necessary to create a new design for the site (it is desirable to improve the site at least once every 4-5 years), it is enough to create a new template using the same scheme and connect it to the site instead of the current one. At the same time, all content remains and will be involved in the new template.
Important! We strongly advise you at the stage of project delivery and training to check whether all the work on creating a new template by the developers is done correctly, namely whether all parts of the frontend of the site are tied to WordPress CMS, since after signing the act it will be extremely difficult to force the development studio to do this. This is necessary so that you can any site content - logo, contacts, etc. - edit through CMS yourself, and also so that when updating CMS and plugins nothing on the site will «break».
Wordpress system is ideal for website development on a template, as well as on a template with a redesign ***. Having bought a template for only about 50 cu, you can get a ready-made site that can only be filled. Thus, savings of approximately 1-3 thousand cu are achieved, since you do not need to pay for a unique design. If you don’t even want to “feel” that the site is on a template, then you can order a redesign of the site, which will cost 5-10 times cheaper than creating a unique design.
This option allows you to save on website development, and save the money spent on Internet marketing (SEO promotion, contextual advertising, SMO and etc.), which is essential especially when starting a business.
Who is this type of site for:
- small (1-20 employees) and especially start-up companies
- individual entrepreneurs (IP)
- non-profit low-budget organizations - public associations, charitable organizations, etc.
The price of developing a site on Wordpress depends on the complexity of the site (its type) and the choice - whether the site will be made on a template or from scratch on a unique design. Below are estimated prices, if you decide to order a site on CMS Wordpress with us:
Cost of 1 person-hour "web developer"in Minsk varies from 30 to 80 BYN.
In our company, the price for 1 pax hour. = 40 BYN.
|Website on CMS Wordpress template based||Website on CMS Wordpress on redesign template||Website on CMS Wordpress with unique design|
|What is included:||What is included:||What is included:|
|License CMS Wordpress||License CMS Wordpress||License CMS Wordpress|
|Purchased website template||Purchased website template||Unique design|
|Install and configure the template||Install and configure the template||Create a template based on the layout|
|—||Redesign of the template for the style of the customer’s company||creation of a unique layout design|
|—||If necessary, additional HTML-coding||HTML-coding|
|—||If necessary, additional PHP programming||PHP programming|
|Mobile version||Mobile version||Mobile version|
|—||—||Basic SEO promotion (sitemap /sitemap.xml, file /robots.txt, H1 headers, addition to Yandex.Webmaster and Google Search Console)|
|—||—||Additional site protection against hacking|
|—||SSL certificate connection (secure https protocol)||SSL certificate connection (secure https protocol)|
|—||Live Chat Connection||Live Chat Connection|
|Attendance counters (integration with Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics)||Attendance counters (integration with Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics)||Attendance counters (integration with Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics)|
|Creating Corporate Mailboxes||Creating Corporate Mailboxes||Creating Corporate Mailboxes|
|Field training||Field training||Field training|
|Warranty up to 3 months||Warranty up to 6 months||Warranty up to 12 months|
|from 1 to 2 weeks||from 2 to 4 weeks||from 4 to 8 weeks|
|The cost of work:||The cost of work:||The cost of work:|
|800 BYN||1 600 BYN||2 800 BYN|
* Frontend - part of the site that is accessible to everyone. In fact, this is the site itself - the main and its internal pages that the user sees.
** Backend - a part of the site that is inaccessible to ordinary visitors to the site, but accessible to the site owner by login and password. Here the employees of the company owning the site can edit and add content for the site: texts, pictures, logo, links in the menu, and so on.
*** Template redesign - changing the design of the template in accordance with the brand book (logo, colors, etc.) of the company / customer’s organization so that only a web programmer can guess the use of the template.
The timing of the creation of any site directly depends on its complexity. The more complex the project, the longer it takes to develop. So:
- website on the template* — from 1 to 2 weeks
- website with redesign template** — from 2 to 4 weeks
- site with a unique design — from 4 to 8 weeks
Why companies choose us:
- strong portfolio and expertise
- possibility of subsequent SEO website promotion at the developer
- assistance in registering a site in «BelGIE»
- mandatory protection of the site from hacks and attacks
- warranty tech. service up to 12 months
- technical support Mo-Fr, from 9:00 to 18:00
- 11 years, 10 months и 8 days on the market of Belarus
In the rating of Baynet we took:
We are the winners of competitions:
- «TIBO-2018 Internet Award» — became the leader in occupied places in the nomination «Sports, tourism and entertainment»
- «TIBO-2017 Internet Award»
- «TIBO-2016 Internet Award» — became the leader in 1st place among web studios
- «Clean and Tech 2016» — 1st place at the hackathon in IMAGURU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
- «Internet of Things 2016» (IoT) — 1st place at Microsoft`s first hackathon in the Business Incubator of the High-Tech Park (HTP)
- «Russian Developers Cup 2015» — victory in the contest from Mail.ru Group
- «Russian Developers Cup 2014» — 1st place in the contest from Mail.ru Group
* Template — half-finished site with an already developed design. Using a template significantly reduces the time and cost of website development.
** Redesign Template — template with changing colors, fonts and other elements to the level corresponding to the corporate style of the customer.
*** CMS (content management system) — special software (software) that allows you to change the site settings (sections, buttons, etc.) and the content (texts, photos, videos) of the site to any person without the knowledge of a programmer.
**** 1C-Bitrix license is paid by the customer separately. Depending on the type of site, we will offer you the optimal type of license.