Our Web Studio has developed another New Project - the official United Nations Website in Belarus - Un.by. The new Corporate website is designed to conveniently provide site visitors with information about all organizations in the UN office, as well as to view all the news from these organizations.
Features of the new project:
- unique design — lightweight, in white and blue tones, design of the main and internal pages of the site strictly in accordance with the UN brand book
- user-friendly interface
- mobile version — Responsive (rubber) design was developed and implemented in the site, which allows you to conveniently view the site on any device of any resolution
- 3 language versions — the site now contains 3 mutually independent language versions - Belarusian, Russian and English, and the addition of new language versions is unlimited and is free
- all content from the old site is completely transferred to the new
- all frontend elements* (visible to all parts of the site) are connected to the second most common free management system in the world CMS «Joomla!»**, making it easy to fill the site and reduce future maintenance costs
A new unique website design, a new structure and interface, a rubber design for mobile devices, as well as a new convenient content management system - all this has brought the UN website in Belarus Un.by to the kind that the website should correspond to today.
Link to the project: http://un.by/
Individual parts of the project:
Screenshot of the project home page:
* The frontend is the part of the site that is accessible to everyone. In fact, this is the site itself - the main and internal pages that the user sees.
** CMS (content management system, "SUS") - software for convenient management and creation of site content.