Ready New Project - Landing Page for the English brand DataVeek - dataVeek.com. The main task of the site is to conveniently display all the information about the brand in one place and give visitors the opportunity to place an order there.
Features of the new project:
- hybrid landing page — Although the main page is a landing page, in addition to this, the site also contains internal pages - a blog, contacts, etc.
- order form - the order forms for collecting the customer base are attached to the site
- complete redesign of the turnkey solution strictly in accordance with the corporate style of the organization
- installed new content management system CMS Wordpress* — all elements of the front-end** (visible to all parts of the site) are connected to the most widespread free system in the world CMS Wordpress, which makes it easy to fill the site and reduce future maintenance costs
- the site has installed and configured protection against hacking and hacker attacks , which nullifies the potential hacking potential caused by huge popularity CMS Wordpress
- optimized the work of the content management system - removed unnecessary functionality of the system, added caching mechanisms for content to speed up loading pages of the site and much more
- responsive design (mobile version) allows you to conveniently view the site on any device of any resolution
- all content from the old site has been completely transferred to the new
- Powerful Visual Composer Visual Editor allows the site owner to not only add content, but also independently design pages with complex content and a custom grid
Link to the project: http://dataveek.com/
Individual parts of the project:
Screenshot of the project home page:
* The frontend is the part of the site that is accessible to everyone. In fact, this is the site itself - the main and internal pages that the user sees.
** CMS (content management system, "SUS") - software for convenient management and creation of site content.