We are looking for «possible and the sorcerer», the ability to get to work Website exactly as it should, even in such a situation, when before that he does is not «dedicated to» Man is not out of our team.
We offer career growth, training and high salaries according to the results of the interview.
It is possible to work both in the office in Minsk on a full-time basis, and on a remote basis.
- binding the finished HTML layout to the content management system
- development of extensions - modules, plugins, components, templates - for content management systems
- completion and technical support of ready-made sites
- experience - from 1 year
- PHP and MySQL
- knowledge of GitHub, PHP Debug, Bootstrap, Node.js, Nginx, AngularJS, React, NPM, Gulp is highly appreciated
- HTML and CSS basics
- knowledge of one, or better than several CMS - 1C-Bitrix, Wordpress, Joomla! or others.
- basic Python knowledge is welcome
- ability to understand someone else’s code
- writing valid and clean code
- knowledge of technical English (minimum level - Intermediate)