It requires an assiduous and demanding to detail master on all hands, able to understand any interface (usually a content management system - CMS).
We offer career growth, training and high salaries according to the results of the interview.
It is possible to work both in the office in Minsk and on a remote basis.
- content filling (text, photos, videos, etc.) of websites through content management systems, extremely rarely - via HTML files directly
- editing existing articles on sites
- updating the site via CMS and basic configuration also through CMS of its structural elements - modules, plugins, components - all that can be done with simple manipulations directly through CMS
- monitoring the state of the site, if necessary, signaling to those departments about problems with its operation
- preliminary processing of content before inserting it - removing unnecessary parts from it (for example, customer comments), formatting photos, compressing photos and videos (through third-party services)
- experience is welcome
- knowledge at the user level is one, or better, several of the CMS - 1C-Bitrix, Wordpress, Joomla !, Drupal or others.
- basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- basic knowledge of the main graphic editors - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw
- knowledge or desire to understand third-party services for working with content - for compressing photos, etc.
- good knowledge of the Russian language - the ability to find and correct errors in texts
- High PC user - Microsoft Office, standard Windows programs
- knowledge of English (minimum level - Intermediate)