Our Web Studio has developed the New Project - University website, namely the Website for the University of Civil Protection of the Ministry of Emergencies of Belarus - Ucp.by. The main goal of developing a new site is to bring the site into full compliance with the State Standard of the Republic of Belarus STB 2105-2012 «Internet sites of government bodies and organizations».
Features of the new project:
- full compliance GOST STB 2105-2012
- increased site security according to GOST STB 2105-2012, thanks to using «1C-Bitrix: Site Management» in edition «Exper»
- unique design, both for the main and all the internal pages, created with a non-standard grid of the arrangement of blocks and strictly in accordance with the main colors of the organization UGZ EMERCOM of Belarus
- professional version for visually impaired http://ucp.by/?special_version=Y, fully integrated with CMS* «1C-Bitrix»
- 3 completely independent of the main language versions created, for which all the functionality that is located on the main version is also configured, for example, the version for the visually impaired
- developed and integrated into the site mobile version of the site (responsive design) so that the site displays correctly on any screen resolution, perhaps of any device
- developed new site structure to achieve the availability of any page of the site with a maximum of 3 clicks
- all the most important sections of the site are placed on the main page of the site for the convenience of the user
- developed news archive with easy navigation by year and month
- complete transfer of news and all pages of the site to the new site
- additional functionality has been developed in 2 directions - the theme of the university and the features of the news site, namely news blocks with different logic on the main one, a calendar of news and events, blocks of the best graduates and university anniversaries, RSS feed, functionality for convenient embedding video and audio blocks into articles, adaptive tables, taking data directly from the database
Thanks to innovations, it has now become much more convenient for students to find the information they need about the university, as well as to be in the know about the latest news and events of the university.
Link to the project: https://ucp.by/
Individual parts of the project:
Screenshot of the project home page:
* CMS (content management system, "SUS") - software for convenient management and creation of site content.