Our Web Studio has become the official Partner and mentor of the Roboticon 2017 exhibition, which is being held May 12-13 at the Football Arena in Minsk. We completely closed for the exhibition organizers all tasks related to web development.
We participated as developers of the new site for the Roboticon exhibition , as well as as web development mentors in the Startup Competition . Of course, most of the projects are still very, very young, but we are glad to see that in Belarus there are those who strive for something more, strive to change something and create a new one, and not just go with the flow.
One cannot ignore the fact that entrance to the exhibition when registering through the site was completely free . Yes, yes, you heard right, it's free. This is exactly what the contest organizers did, thereby enabling even students who save on everything to visit the exhibition for free.
The exhibition lasted 2 days. On day 1, the main events were:
- Startup Contest - Startup Space (Start pitch)
- HARD 2017 Conference - an event in the field of IoT-industry and robotics
- Education platform work - reports, master classes, competitions in the field of robotics
On the 2nd day:
- Roborace Championship - children and teenagers competed in robot races
- the finale of the scientific and technical creativity contest was held at the stand of the OTP “HTP”
- grand closing of the exhibition with the debriefing and announcement of the results of the exhibition
All this information, as well as the registration system, were added to our new project (website) Roboticon.by. As a result, Roboticon.by fully completed the tasks assigned to it..
Features of the new project:
- hybrid landing - the main page, although it is a landing page, but in addition to this, the site also contains internal pages - a blog, contacts, etc.
- registration system - there is a third-party registration system attached to the site, developed and provided to us by RentalPro counterparts organizers
- binding to CMS Wordpress * - the site is fully tied to the world's 1st most popular site management system, which allows its owner to legally and quickly add content to the site
- a powerful visual editor Visual Composer allows the site owner to not only add content, but also independently design pages with complex content and a custom grid
* CMS (content management system, "SUS") - software for convenient management and creation of site content.