- About the service
- What is included in the technical support of the site?
- What CMS systems do we serve?
You can order technical support for a site in Minsk and find out prices for our other services, to clarify what is included in them, by phone +375 (17) 307-06-27, +375 (44) 474-20-25 or by emailing us mail email@example.com.
Technical Support site is an outsourcing service (outsourcing) aimed at helping organizations that do not have a full-time specialist who can quickly solve technical problems associated with maintaining the site’s site’s performance.
This service can be provided in two formats:
- Technical support format based on monthly subscription services. Customer pays fixed cost monthly.
- Technical support format with payment for work performed. Customer pays for the amount of work that has been completed .
What is included in the technical support of the site?
The service includes a whole range of work:
- filling the site with content
- correction of technical errors in the site
- cleaning the site of viruses
- installation of modules and extensions on the site
- expansion of functionality (for example, expanding a catalog site to an online store level site)
- adding additional versions to the site (for example, the mobile version of the site, the language version of the site, the site version for the visually impaired)
- optimization of site loading speed
- repair of non-functioning modules and extensions (for example, a broken slider)
- and other types of work.
What CMS systems do we serve?
We work with the following CMS systems:
- CMS 1C-Bitrix
- CMS WordPress
- CMS Joomla!
- CMS OpenCart
- CMS MODX
- CMS Drupal
30 bel. rub. - price 1 person. hours - support based on monthly subscription services.
30 bel. rub. - price 1 person. hours - support based on payment for one-time work.
- free transparent and detailed reporting, both on the hours spent and on the work done, is available to you 24/7 on our Google Disk cloud storage
- free hours of work of a personal manager who will communicate with you, advise you, receive tasks and monitor their correct and timely implementation
- fast and high-quality execution of your application for maintenance or technical alteration of the site within 2 business days, and with increased urgency within 1 business day
- payment upon work at the beginning of the current month for the last month